This is the core of the SyncStudio solution.
- SyncStudio Sync Management Console – Server side core of our solution.
- Handles automated database provisioning
- Code Gen
- Deployment of Sync Web Service components to IIS
- SyncStudio Universal Sync Client API for all supported platforms – i.e. Android Java, B4A, Windows, UWP, Windows Mobile and Xamarin (Android/iOS). Both SQLite and MS SQL including SQL LocalDB
- SyncStudio Sync Service Provider Web Services
- Synchronization for up to 10 mobile devices (testing use only)
- Team License (Allows up to 5 named developers)
- Ability to create an unlimited number of SyncStudio sync projects
- 1st YEAR UPDATE SUBSCRIPTION
- All updates and hotfixes for the current release and future releases for 12 months
- All major upgrades (i.e. new sync clients)
- 3 annual developer support incidents
This is the license needed for production implementations of mobile and other applications that incorporate the SyncStudio database synchronization code/class libraries. This license is machine specific and can be flexibly configured by device platforms supported, number of databases, server instances and users. The Production License includes 1 year of updates.
For prices and additional information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
License Term and Conditions:
The SyncStudio solution is licensed on a perpetual basis. Access to updates and fixes in included at no charge for the first 12 months. Continued access to updates and fixes can purchased through our annual software assurance option.
All licenses include unlimited access to basic support via email.
HandApps provides limited free support for SyncStudio via email. Send support issue emails to email@example.com.
In addition to the free support options explained above we offer premium support, consulting and development services for customers who either need immediate help or have special requirements. For more information please visit our Premium Support page.